21 September 2016
- Unify the Internet Society community behind our shared global vision
- Showcase the Internet as a powerful tool to create engagement and connections across distance and time
- Create a “moment” for our global community of members to meet, share, and connect
One Internet, One Society, One Meeting.
Strategic Objectives of InterCommunity 2016
- Create a community connection to ISOC’s 2016 Strategic Objectives Connecting the Unconnected and Restoring and Building Trust in the Internet – using the campaigns to share the success stories of our Chapters and Members
- Position our Trustees as leading voices of our community, from our community – by hosting Trustees at Interactive Nodes
- Provide an opportunity for community engagement on a global project – Future Internet Scenarios
- Generate excitement for our rebranding effort and upcoming 25th Anniversary
- Celebrate the Internet Society community – have fun!