Are you an expert in IPv6, DNSSEC, or Routing Resiliency/Security? We need your help to deploy the next generation of the Internet!
Deploy360 provides real-world guidance on implementing these new technologies efficiently, quickly, and painlessly. We’ve created content roadmaps that outline the information we need, including educational modules, case studies, and how-to documents.
How You Can Participate
To draft a roadmap document, you should be an expert in your field with real-world operational experience in your chosen topic(s). Your expertise will:
- Contribute to increased deployment of key Internet technologies.
- Ensure a robust, secure technical infrastructure that’s available to everyone.
- Bridge the gap between open Internet standards and final adoption of those standards by the global operations community.
How the Process Works
- Identify the document(s) you’d like to produce.
- Create an outline of the proposed document(s) and send it to us for review.
- Write the document(s).
- Get peer approval from the Deploy360 review committee.
- See your work published on our site, and receive an author credit.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!