What can we learn from recent success of the Root KSK Rollover? What is the status of DNSSEC deployment in parts of Europe – and what lessons have been learned? How can we increase the automation of the DNSSEC “chain of trust”? And what new things are people doing with DANE?
All these topics and more will be discussed at the DNSSEC Workshop at the ICANN 63 meeting in Barcelona, Spain, on Wednesday, October 24, 2018. The session will begin at 9:00 and conclude at 15:00 CEST (UTC+2).
The agenda includes:
- DNSSEC Workshop Introduction, Program, Deployment Around the World – Counts, Counts, Counts
- Panel: DNSSEC Activities
- Includes presenters from these TLDs: .DK, .DE, .CH, .UK, .SE, .IT, .ES, .CZ
- Report on the Execution of the .BR Algorithm Rollover
- Panel: Automating Update of DS records
- Panel: Post KSK Roll? Plan for the Next KSK Roll?
- DANE usage and use cases
- DNSSEC – How Can I Help?
It should be an outstanding session! For those onsite, the workshop will be room 113.
- WATCH LIVE: https://participate.icann.org/bcn63-113
- More info and slides are available from these URLs (ICANN’s online schedule system breaks it up into sections based on breaks and lunch):
Lunch will be served between the second and third sessions.
Thank you to our lunch sponsors: Afilias, CIRA, and SIDN.
Please do join us for a great set of sessions about how we can work together to make the DNS more secure and trusted!
If you would like more information about DNSSEC or DANE, please visit our Start Here page to begin.
Image credit: ICANN