ION Costa Rica will take place on Monday, 3 July 2017, alongside the Latin American eScience 2017 Meeting and TICAL. We’ll have a half-day program so we can cover topics including IPv6, DNSSEC, MANRS and Routing Security, and the IETF.
We’re excited to announce the draft agenda for this great event, including:
- What’s Happening at the IETF? Internet Standards and How to Get Involved
- Setting the Scene: IPv6 Deployment in Costa Rica and Latin America
- IPv6: Where are we in 2017?
- Panel Discussion: MANRS, Routing Security, and Collaboration
- Introduction to DNSSEC and Why We Need It
- Panel Discussion: IPv6 Success Stories
This is a draft agenda, so if there’s something you’d love to see or you’d like to participate as a speaker on this agenda, please let us know.
Registration is open now! The early-bird discount to attend both ION and TICAL closes on 31 May, so register today.
We hope you can join us at the Hotel InterContinental San José in Costa Rica on 3 July. We’re planning to webcast the event, so stay tuned for more information on that as well as agenda updates, speaker announcements and more!