We’re just one month away from our second ION Conference of 2016 – ION Hangzhou will be held on Thursday, 14 July, alongside the CNNIC IP Address Allocation Alliance. Both events will be hosted by the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC). As usual, this ION also has generous support from our ION Conference Series Sponsor Afilias.
- Morning Keynote: Developing Internet of Things Building Blocks
Ram Mohan, Afilias
- Panel Discussion: Trust throughout the Internet of Things Stack
Moderator: Olaf Kolkman, Internet Society
- IPv6 in Asia: Laggards and Trends
Guangliang Pan, APNIC
- WHY to Implement DNSSEC
Champika Wijayatunga, ICANN
- HOW to Implement DNSSEC
- Afternoon Keynote: Infrastructure Security – Protecting the Future of the Internet
Olaf Kolkman, Internet Society
- Collaborative Security: Routing Resilience Manifesto and MANRS (Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security)
Kevin Meynell, Internet Society; Dr. Sougang Li, CERNET NOC
- What’s Happening at the IETF? Internet Standards and How to Get Involved
Ning Kong, CNNIC, and Olaf Kolkman, Internet Society
- Looking Ahead About the Next Generation Internet
Zhihua Yang, Alibaba
- RPKI at CNNIC
Zhiwei Yan, CNNIC
Registration is now open. We’re also hoping to live stream the ION, so even if you can’t be there in person you’ll be able to follow along online. (Stay tuned for more information on that as we get closer.)
Will you be in Hangzhou or watching online? Please speak up in the comments below or via our social media channels.
We’re also working on two more ION Conferences for 2016, as well as our 2017 and beyond locations. Are you part of something that might lend itself to co-locating with an ION? Let us know! We hold three or four events each year in locations all over the world, and we are open to all sorts of opportunities. Contact us to discuss co-location possibilities, or how your company could sponsor an existing ION Conference.
We hope to see you in Hangzhou, or at a future event!