On Friday, April 29, you can watch leaders of the technical community, business and civil society address the G7 ICT Ministers at:
The Multi-Stakeholders Conference begins at 9:00 am Japan Standard Time (UTC+9), which is:
- midnight UTC
- 2:00 am Central European Time
- 8:00 pm, Thursday, April 28, Eastern Daylight Time
Internet Society President and CEO Kathy Brown will speak as part of a panel starting at 10:45 am JST. The panel topic is “Sharing common thoughts about Internet governance and cybersecurity“. The other panelists are senior executives from Hitachi, NTT and BT Security. Kathy has published her thoughts about what she will say in the session.
The full agenda for the Multi-Stakeholder Conference is available on the G7 event site.
In preparation for the session, we encourage you to read:
- Internet Governance – Why the Multistakeholder Approach Works
- Collaborative Security: An approach to tackling Internet Security issues
- Internet Society submission to the “Points of Discussions towards ICT Charter from G7 Ministers”
During the event you can also follow our tweets on @ISOCPolicy .