You can watch the event using the LACNIC 22 webcasting page. The ION Santiago agenda is packed with great sessions:
- What’s Happening at the IETF? Internet Standards and How To Get Involved
- Operators & the IETF
- Beyond the Tipping Point: Global Connectivity Two Years After World IPv6 Launch
- Best Current Operational Practices Update
- Panel: Routing Around Catastrophe: Securing BGP, Anti-spoofing and More
- Lock It Up: TLS for Network Operators
- DANE: The Future of Transport Layer Security (TLS)
Join us tomorrow for what should be an excellent set of sessions!
And if you want to get started now with deploying these technologies, please visit our “Start Here” page to find resources targeted at your type of organization or role.