One month from today, we’ll be at ION Santiago in Chile! On 28 October, we’ll be co-locating with LACNIC 22 and LACNOG 2014, and we’re looking forward to bringing IPv6, DNSSEC, and Routing Security information to organizations from across South America.
Visit our Registration and Logistics page for information, but note that while there is a registration fee for the whole week we do have a few free passes for ISOC members (join for free if you’re not already one!) who would like to attend only the ION Conference on Tuesday! Email us with your full name, company name, job title, and email address and we’ll get back to you with details.
- What’s Happening at the IETF? Internet Standards and How to Get Involved
- Operators & the IETF
- Panel: Routing Around Catastrophe – Securing BGP, Anti-spoofing, and More
- Beyond the Tipping Point: Global Connectivity Two Years After World IPv6 Launch
- Lock it Up: TLS for Network Operators
- DANE: The Future of Web Security
- Best Current Operational Practices Update
If you can’t be there in person, the whole event will be webcast so check these pages for more information as we work out the details. After the event, check the ION Santiago page to find the presentations, video archives, and other highlights.
We hope to see you there!