- An ISOC Poland Overview of the Local IT Landscape
- Marcin Cieślak (ISOC Poland)
- Slaying the Two-Headed Beast: Challenges and Triumphs of DNSSEC
- Moderator: Dan York (Internet Society)
- Panelists: Frederic Cambus (StatDNS); Patrik Wallström (OpenDNSSEC)
- Fortifying the Castle: An Update on Global IPv6 Deployment
- Sander Steffann
- Routing Around Catastrophe
- Moderator: Ivan Pepelnjak
- Panelists: David Freedman (Claranet), Ian Farrer (Deutsche Telecom)
- Protocols of the Round Table: BCOP Efforts Update
- Jan Žorž (Internet Society)
- Global IPv6 Tournament: Who will take the IPv6 Crown?
- Moderator: Jan Žorž (Internet Society)
- Panelists: Ian Farrer (Deutsche Telecom), Bartosz Gajda (PIONIER), Chris Grundemann (CableLabs), Krzysztof Siliki (NASK)
We’re still working to add another speaker or two, so watch the website for additions as we get closer.
We have a limited number of free passes for the entire PLNOG event, including the ION Conference, available to Internet Society members. Contact us to register, and please include your Internet Society membership number in your message. Passes are first-come, first-served.
We also have a discount code for the PLNOG registration fee. Please use code “ion_25″ for a 25% discount on an all-inclusive registration pass.
All-inclusive registration includes:
- ION Conference;
- All PLNOG lectures;
- Conference materials;
- Coffee breaks and lunch during two days of the event;
- Invitation to after-party.
If you can’t be there in person, we’re working on a way to webcast the event and will provide more information later. After the event, please check the ION Krakow page to find the featured presentations and other highlights. We can’t wait for this event and we look forward to revealing the insights shared by industry experts.